yen yen oh .... yen
Rabu, 9 Mac 2011 | 0 comment(s)
1. Where you and I met?
- Kat lab sikolah ... kali hii

2. How long have you known me?
- Stahun sdh kali.. mungkin labih kali ....

3. The last time we saw each other?
- Ndak pasti...hahaha..

4. Your first impression of me upon meeting/seeing me?
- Sgt pdiam...control2 ayu2 gitu..pui!!!

5. Am I funny? Am I sarcastic? What do I do best when it comes to expression?
- Ko mmg lucu la thp gaban..

6. What's my hobby?
- baca kumik kali...

7. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else (what)?
- ....

8. Have you ever hugged me?
- sgtlah tlampau paling xprnah...

9. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
- opkos la sandar..

10. If you and I were stranded on an island, what would I bring?
- komik...komik...komik!!!

11. Where do you think I will be in 10 years?
- jd tukang sapu d MDLD....wakakaka...siap bw anak lagi 4 urg...

12. Do you know how I am when I'm in love?
- kiamat kali dunia..

13. Do you think I am shy?
- du ui,mukamu...

14. What reminds you of the person I am?
- teda nih..

15. Do you know what I love to eat? and drink?
(yg ni sy nda tau sgt..wild guess)
- montoku sma pork kali masak cili api..

16: What are the thing that you would love to have in me?
- suma komik ko..wakakaka...

17. With your own sentence, this is the chance of you to tell me your true feelings to me regarding our friendship. Good and the bad! So better take this opportunity...
- i love u..haha...ikut ko nih...

18:Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you?
- namaw2...




Older Post . Newer Post